We regret to inform you, our esteemed users that Mobi2SMS would change the price range of SMS Credits and Billing Preferences by 1st October, 2016.
It is quite unfortunate that the value of the Nigerian Naira has depreciated and as a result we have been doing our best to still serve you SMS Credits at the same price range in our bid to share in the common understanding of the period of recession in the country.
However, as promised, we would be releasing new products in the near future which would give more value to your use of SMS for Industrial Messaging.
Here are the few changes to our Billing Preferences effective 1st October, 2016:
- Cost of SMS Delivery to MTN, Glo, Airtel and Etisalat Nigerian Networks shall be increased from 1 to 1.5 Units to 1 Recipient per page of SMS.
- Cost of SMS Delivery to Networks outside Nigeria shall be increased by 50% of the original cost.
- Activation Fee for inter-account transfer shall be reduced to 50 units however, the minimum balance requirement shall be increased from 100 to 150 units. This is to help you save more credits for SMS.
- Minimum SMS Credits purchase shall be increased from 100 units to 150 units per order.
- For End Users linked to Sales Managers, SMS Credits purchase shall be increased from 1,000 units to 1,500 units per order.
- Sales Manager SMS Credits purchase shall be increased from 10,000 units to 15,000 units per order.
To this end, our price ranges shall be changed to:
- 150 – 1,499 Credits to be sold at N2.10 per Unit.
- 1,500 – 14,999 Credits to be sold at N1.75 per Unit.
- 15,000 – 149,999 Credits to be sold at N1.60 per Unit.
- 150,000 Credits and above to be sold at N1.50 per Unit.
Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience these changes might cause.
We really regret that we have to do this but unfortunately, this is the only way we can serve Nigerian Businesses and effectively provide a sustainable Sales Manager structure.
Thank you for choosing Mobi2SMS over the years.
Have a great weekend!